Vi använder cookies för att förbättra hur du upplever vår webbplats. Läs mer om vår GDPR-policy här.
GDPR och GreenIrons Integritetspolicy
We only collect the data you share when contacting us: i.e. your name, email and phone number. If you show a job or otherwise show us interest, your CV is stored for 12 months. It also applies the data you share when you register online for our newsletter (not yet in use) or any other means of contact that you have requested. If you voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback to our site or if you contact us via any other digital way. Our company only receive data indirectly from the web. We do not share this data with any other third external party. We will store your data for a minimum of time and we will not contact you with any marketing unless you have given us your consent. You have the right at any given time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or to share your data to other members internally within the group.
How we store data?
What are your data protection rights? GreenIron would like to make sure you´re fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request that GreenIron gives you access to copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that GreenIron correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that GreenIron to complete information that you consider being incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that GreenIron erase your personal data. According to GDPR regulations.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that GreenIron restricts the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to GreenIron´s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that GreenIron transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our mail:
- Call us at: +46 8 556 660 60
- Or write to us: info(at)greeniron.se
How do we handle Cookies?
More information on cookies, visit: allaboutcookies.org
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes to our private policy
Welcome to contact us
If you have any questions about GreenIron, our policies, the data we hold on to about you or if you would like to exercise one of our data protection rights, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Call us: +46 8 556 660 60